Poco has announced the launch of a new smartphone, Poco X4 Pro 5G at MWC 2022. The Poco X4 Pro will be launched on March 2 in the global market. However, there is no confirmed date for India’s launch yet. The phone comes with a 67W charger, USB cable, a case, and a screen protector. The new model X4 Pro is a successor of the X3 Pro model. It is not a total upgrade but it definitely has some new features.
Specification of Poco X4 Pro 5G
- It has a 6.67-inch display with 1080 X 2400 pixels resolution
- The phone runs on Android 11
RAM & ROM
- The phone has two variants-
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
- It also includes a 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC
- The memory is expandable up to 1TB via inserting a micro SD card
- It is equipped with a triple camera
- It has a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture lens, an ultra-wide-angle camera lens of 8 megapixels with an f/2.2 aperture lens, and a 2-megapixel macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- The secondary camera is 16 megapixels.
- The phone has a 5,000mAh battery
- It also supports fast charging at 67W
- It can get 100% charged in just 41 minutes
- IR blaster
Width and weight
- Width – 8.12 mm
- It weighs 205 grams
Price and Availability
The Poco X4 Pro has two variants the 6GB + 128GB one is priced at EUR 299 (around Rs.25,300) and the 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at EUR 349 (around Rs. 29,500). The phone is available in three colors, Laser Black, POCO Yellow, and Laser Blue.
Poco fans are really excited for Poco X4 Pro 5G’s launch. They are eagerly waiting to try and test all the new features that this new model has to offer.
Continue Reading on The India Saga.