As per the sources model name was Divya Pahuja, she was only 27-year-old, she recently got bail in a case after seven years. The case was related to Gurugram’s most-wanted gangster, Sandeep Gadoli. As per the media reports the model was arrested in connection with the murder of gangster Sandeep Gadoli in Mumbai on February 7, 2016. She was found dead in a Gurugram hotel on Wednesday.
Divya’s connection with the underworld started back in the year 2016 when her age was just 18 years old. The Mumbai police arrested her on charges of facilitating the alleged fake encounter of Sandeep Gadoli, her then-boyfriend and a most wanted gangster, in a hotel near Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport in the year 2016. The Haryana police encounter received investigation, resulting in the arrest of several police officers and Divya for allegedly highlighting the gangster’s location.
Divya was granted bail by the Bombay High Court in June 2023 after spending seven years in prison. The court cited her prolonged incarceration and the expected lengthy trial as grounds for her release.
Understand Divya and her relations:
- Model Divya was the girlfriend of Gurugram’s most-wanted gangster Sandeep Gadoli, who was killed by the police in an encounter in a Mumbai hotel in 2016.
- Divya, a resident of Baldev Nagar in Gurugram, was in the same hotel room with gangster Sandeep Gadoli when he was killed in an encounter by Mumbai Police.
- According to several news sources including PTI, police had said that the 27-year-old model was used as a honey trap to lure Gadoli in the Mumbai hotel, where he was later killed in a fake encounter.
- Divya, her mother and five policemen were arrested who had allegedly killed the gangster.
- Divya was in prison for seven years and got bail recently by the Bombay High Court in June last year.
- As per the media reports five people allegedly took Divya Pahuja to the Gurugram hotel on Tuesday night and shot her in the head.