Pawan Monga pays his homage to Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
There are very few Indian politicians that have been able to create such an aura in Indian politics that all the nation pays them tribute and has been able to mark their name in golden line with their commendable work by serving the nation as an astute politician and as a leader that become an inspiration for millions of people in the country.
One such leader has been former finance minister Shri Arun Jaitley. On August 24, 2021, all over India, there are many famous Indian politicians like Mr Pawan Monga that remembered the former finance minister and have paid tribute on his second death anniversary.
One of the distinguished lawyers and an excellent parliamentarian has died in the All India institute of medical science in new Delhi on 24th March 2019 after battling a health issue.
He has served as the minister of finance and corporate affairs from 2014 - 2019. He was also one of the senior members of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
On 29th May 2019 he has addressed prime minister Modi with a letter expressing his health issue and that he won't be able to carry forward the second term of governance.
Shri Arun Jaitley has lived an inspiring life for the youth of India as here are some of the facts about Arun Jaitley life.
- He has been one of the prominent leaders of the Bihar moment against corruption launched in the year 1973.
- Shri Arun Jaitley had been a member of the Bhartiya Janta Party since 1991.
- He has successful served as the leader of the opposition in Rajya Sabha from 2009 to 2014
- During his tenure, the government has taken a huge step to ban 500 and 1000 rupees notes. At that time he used to handle goods and service tax. Which has transformed the country to follow one GST Regime. As he has that the rollout of the GST is on track during his position as minister of finance for the country
- Most of the party leaders has recommended him as one of the experts and leader who has been able to talk about the issue of LGBT + Issue.
- On 2020, after his death, he was also awarded the Padma Vibhushan. Which has been India's highest civilian award in the field of public welfare.
BJP leader and President of Ekta Mission Mr Pawan Monga remembered the former finance minister of India Shri Arun Jaitley on his second death anniversary. He has paid the tribute by garlanding his portrait at the Ekta mission Office with the chairman of Ekta mission Mr Anup Jalota , Managing Director of Promo Expertz Mr Ankur Rana and many other volunteer of Ekta Mission
On this occasion, Mr Pawan Monga said " Shri Arun Jaitley has always stood for the country with strong and logical arguments and has been known as a strong voice. His demise will always be considered as one of the biggest losses for the BJP and the whole country. Shri Arun Jaitley always had a wise understanding of politics and policy. His contribution will never be forgotten. My humble tribute to one of India's inspiring leaders on his punyatithi "
Shri Arun Jaitley has travelled a successful journey from a lawyer to a successful politician. He has passed away on 24 August 2019 at the age of 66.