Dr. Chetan J. Shelke holds a B.E (CSE) degree where he later joined Government polytechnic and Dr. P.D.Polytechic as a faculty for two years and after obtaining his Master’s degree(M.E) in Information Technolgy from PRMIT, Badnera, SGBAU Amravati University. After a two-year stint in the college, Dr. Chetan joined the P.R.Pote(Patil) Group of Educational Institutes and worked as head of Dept (Information Technology) for 10 years, and obtained his Ph.D. degree from Sant Gadge baba Amravati University, Amravati.
He later shifted to university in Bangalore, where he now works as an Associate Professor in the Department of Information Technology. His areas of interest are Android Security, Network Security
He has presented and published more than 40 papers in national and international conferences/ journals in his areas of specialization). He specializes in writing Patents and has published 7 Patents. He has conducted various programs for students at different Colleges in his areas of specialization.
- Awarded by ASTESJ and felicitated with Review Membership in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal.
- Bestowed with the ASR Membership by Asia Society of Researchers.
- Bestowed with the Merit certificate from the Amravati University.
- “Enhanced Secured Mobile Network Oriented Election Mechanism for Android Applications,” published in IJMCE.
- “Android Platform User Location and Information package Transceiver” published in IJRECE.
- “A Survey on Different Attacks on Mobile Device and its Security” published in IJAIEM (ISS No: 2319-484).
- “Traffic Sign Recognition Using Segmentation Algorithm” published in RTITRD.
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 19/07/2019, Title of the invention: Method for Detecting and Restoration of the crack Digital Images, Country Patent number:201921025348
- Patent: Patent Publication date: 01/06/2018, Title of the invention: SECURED FRAMEWORK AGAINSTAPPLICATION INSTALLATION ATTACKS, Country Patent number: 201821010943 filed on dated 25/03/18 and published on 01/06/18
- Patent: Publication date: 9/08/2019, Title of the invention: System of Heat Sink Motor Control For Consumer Electronic Devices Country Patent number:20191130347
- Patent: Publication date: 9/08/2019, Title of the invention: System of Smart Multi-FunctionalTraffic Light Using organic Solar Cell, Country Patent number:201941029525
- Patent: Publication date: 16/08/2019, Title of the invention: Method of Management of Computing Workload In the Networked Hosts Using Artificial Network, Country Patent number:201941032093
DST Project: Completed the project for blind people for The Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology in India
- Communication skill and Interview technique Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited (ISBN: 1973592983),2017
- Introduction to Computer Network(Amazon Digital Services LLC), December 18, 2017
- Principals of Operating System, ISBN-10: 9387278417 Publisher: DnyanPath Publication (INDIA) (2019)