Bengal’s Own MOOCS Platform – Received Course from Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, West Bengal
Bengal’s Own MOOCS Platform(Ideation & Inspiration From Prof.(Dr.) Saikat Maitra Hon’ble VC, MAKAUT, WB & Team MAKAUT) has received various courses from Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, GNIT going to be the first engineering college in West Bengal has developed MOOC Courses with Active Presence & Guidance from Dr. Santanu Sen, Principal, GNIT.
MOOCs Program powered by Team GNIT:
- Introduction to Python- Developed By: Anurima Majumdar
- Power System-Developed By: Susovan Dutta
- Business Communication- Developed By: Dr. Indrajit Bose
- Introduction to Digital Electronics-Developed By: Mr. Chiranjib Dutta
- Developing Blockchain using Python Algo & Data Structure-Developed By: Bidyutmala Saha
- Medical Records Management-Developed By : Sougata Banerjee & Tarpan Chakrabarty
- Fluid Mechanics-Developed By: Dr. Kakali Bahdyopadhyay
- Design & Analysis of Algo-Developed By: Suparna Karmakar
- Digital Image Processing-Developed By: Koushil Pal
10.Programming Approach using JAVA- Developed By: Palasri Dhar
Any Student from Any College/ university Can Enroll in the GNIT Developed Courses, End of Each Program 100 Marks Assessment questions will be prepared by Team GNIT.
Nikhil Bharat Shiksha Parisad has offered Empanelment to Subject Matter Expert Group to All Authors along with Digital SMEG Badge. Special Thanks to Saikat Majumdar,SPOC GNIT – Inst. Chapter of NBSP for his continuous support and cooperation.