India has advanced under the dynamic leadership of PM Modi. India's economy achieved a historic milestone on Sunday, November 19, surpassing the $4 trillion mark in nominal terms for the first time ever in its GDP.
A live session featuring Prime Minister Narendra Modi, educators, and parents is planned as part of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024. The event is scheduled for today at 11 AM at Bharat Madapam, ITPO, New Delhi. The Mygov portal shared information about the 7th edition of PPC 2024, which is anticipated to draw about 205 lakh students, 14 lakh teachers, and 5.6 lakh parents. Through this program, the Prime Minister will meet with nearly 4,000 students.
The period from December 11, 2023, to January 12, 2024, was used for program registration. The Prime Minister expressed his enthusiasm for the program before the event. Each year, PM Modi meets with students ahead of the board exams. Apart from discussing reducing exam stress, he shared his knowledge and practical recommendations from previous programs.
100 students from Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) and winners of the Kala Utsav will also attend the event. Two students and a teacher from each state/UT are invited to the mega event.
The programme begins with PM Modi addressing children, saying it is great to connect with students nationwide. The Prime Minister commended educators and students for their outstanding display. “I had the good fortune to visit an exhibition by students who worked on amazing projects involving cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence”. The PM said, “I must commend the students and instructors for putting up such an amazing show and for letting me understand what the new generation thinks.”
Additionally, he talks about his ideas on exam stress and says one should not feel that much pressure so that it can ruin one’s capabilities of working. We should not exaggerate to higher levels, rather there should be a gradual development in any process.
Pariksha Pe Charcha LIVE:
- “Draw inspiration from your peers’ success,” says PM Modi.
- Parents use their children’s report cards as visiting cards for themselves”: PM Modi on parental pressure on students. says PM Modi.
- The relationship between students and teachers should be built from the first day so that the exam day is not stressful.
- ”It is crucial to instill resilience in our children and help them cope with pressures”.
- “Competition and challenges act as inspiration in life,” says PM Modi.
- It is important to instil resilience in our children to help them cope with the pressure.
- Students should develop the habit of writing daily and take proper rest.